2014年5月19日月曜日

My treasure

My treasure is my family. my family is made up of my father, mother, an older sister, 3 younger sisters and a cat. My father works as a bus driver. My mother's job is a part- time job. My father loves alcohol, beer, buses, cars and trains. We are grateful him for working every day. My mother loves Naotaro Moriyama , who is a Japanese singer, very much. My sisters love my parents because they work so hard for us . My older sister works in the store that sells sweets. She was a Hotelman and Nakai of Ryokan. She is my best sister, who understand me well, I can say anything to her.
I have 3 younger sisters as well and their names are Yura, Yuuga, Urara. Yura and Yuuga are both high school students. I like to go shopping with Yura. She is so cheerful and active. Yuuga loves eating food so much. She always says, "I want to lose weight!", but she is always eating something. I like to eat something with her. Urara belongs to track and field club and she can run so fast. She is as thin as, I am and Yuuga are always longing to look like her. She is so cool and the most quiet of all of my sisters. My older sister and I think she is the most lovely all of my sisters.
Our pet is a cat whose name is Pi. Her hair is black and her eyes are yellow. We love her so much. She was an abandoned cat and my older sister picked her up. She often sleeps and sometimes goes out. Her behavior is so cute so I always pet her but sometimes bites me. I think she doesn't like to be touched by me but I like her.
My family is my best treasure. Nobody can lack from it. My energy comes from my family. I feel very comfortable when I am in home. There is no treasure for me which more than it. I love my family so much.
                                                                                                                   [345/1824]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿