2014年5月26日月曜日

BR1-03:The Old Woman who lived in a Shoe


There was an old woman who lived in a shoe. She had so many children...she didn't know what to do. (p.1,2)

I have never heard and read this story. In this story, there are a lot of children and a old woman. they live in a shoe, but it is too full for them, so old woman went shopping to looking for a new big shoe. My feeling is so warming after read this story. My family also have a lot of children, too. I think this story drawing mother's love for her children. I always think my mother is so kind to us and working so hard. We always thinking, "Thank you Mom". I want to a woman who is kind for all of people. It is so difficult but we can become it if we try so hard. This book published in 2008 by Usborne. I recommend this series!

Punter, Russeff. (2008). Old Woman who lived in a Shoe. London: Usborne

                                                                     [130/2029]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿