2014年5月12日月曜日

BR1-02:The Mouse's Wedding

This story is about Father Mouse, Mother Mouse, Miss Mouse, the sun, a cloud, the wind, a wall and a handsome young mouse. (p.1,2)

I have read when I was 6 years old. Father Mouse and Mother Mouse want their daughter to married with powerful man, so they went on a journey. I think this story tell us that the important things are in your side. You must read this book and if you do, you will realize what important which things in your side. I want to cherish a lot of things in my side. It is Usborne first reading series. I like this series because they can read so easily. If you read this book series, your width of thinking may wide than now.

Mackinnon, Mairi. (2008). The Mouse's Wedding. London: Usborne.

                                                                     

                                                                      [102/1176]


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿