2014年4月21日月曜日

Music I like

In foreign music, my favorite singers is Ke$ha and P!nk. I especially like their voice. When I was in car, I heard Ke$ha's song”Timber” feat Pitbull. I knew her for the first time. When I looking for Ke$ha's songs in you tube, I knew P!nk. My favorite P!nk's song is Please don't leave me. In japan music, My favorite singer is Yuzu. I love their voice so much! Especially, I love Mr. Iwasawa's voice. His voice is so high and beautiful. His voice is my comfort! I want to join their fan club but I can't join it because my mother doesn't allow it. I often singing songs when I driving a car. Its time is my favorite time. However, I am not good at singing in Karaoke with my friends, so I'm not go to there with them. 

                                                                                                                                                                                                       [154/682]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿