2014年4月11日金曜日

letter to a host family

Hello! I'm Chihiro. I will stay with you for 6 months this summer, so let me introduce myself.

There are 7 members and a cat in my family. I have an older sister and three younger sisters. We have a cat. Her name is Pi-. Her color is black and she is so cute! My father is a driver of Kyu-syu- sanko- bus. He loves motor bicycles, trains, and cars. My mother works in a factory as a part time job, She was a bus tour guide and they met in the company. My family is very interesting, so I feel comfortable when I am at home. Oh, I forgot to introduce my age. I'm 19 years old so I can drink alcohol next year!

My hobby is shopping, playing the piano, and singing songs. My favorite composer is Joe Hisaishi. I always am playing his songs on the piano. My favorite singer is Ke$ha. Her voice is so beautiful! When I was in the car, her songs were heard in the radio. Then I became a fan of her. Who is your favorite singer? Please tell me when I arrive in your town. I want to know about you and your family.

I want to talk with you but I can't understand English well, so please talk to me slowly. If I arrive there, there are a lot of things I want to do. First, I want to walk in your town. This is the first trip for me to go to abroad, so I want to learn many things. Second, I want to eat foreign foods. It is interesting for me to find the differences between Japan and your country. If you have a question about Japan, please ask me. I want you to know about Japan and like Japan. I try to study English so hard to talk with you. I am looking forward to see you and your family.

[328/328]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿