2014年4月21日月曜日

self introduction

Hi! My name is Chihiro. I am 19 years old. I like playing the piano and singing. My hobby is sleeping. I love cats because they are so cute face! My favorite food is sweets. I am living Tamana city and I went to Tamana high school. My family is made up of father, mother, 4 sisters and a cat. I love families so much! I want to speak English well, so I should study English so hard. My favorite singer is P!nk. I love her so much because her song is so exciting! I want to go to her live someday. My favorite piano song is "The Wind of Life" written by Joe Hisaishi. I play the piano song when I think it is so beautiful. I hate play the piano song which I don't like. I can't cook. When I go shopping with my sisters, I feel so comfortable. I like its time so much. When I was in Tamana high school, I want to be a teacher but I gave up this purpose. I hate this personality. When I worked so hard is a high school exam only. I want to find new purpose.

[200/528]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿