2014年8月26日火曜日

What classes I will take next tern

The classes I will take next tern are same to spring tern but library license classes is change a little. These classes change to practice classes. I can’t use the computer so I feel anxious. However I must do it because I must get a library license for my parents. My parents work harder to pay our school money. I must study harder and get license as many as possible. In spring tern, I must study until 5 periods but in autumn tern, I can go home earlier in Thursday because this week I take lecture until 3 periods. I feel so happy.

                                                                                                                                                                                                       [103/215]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿