2014年8月26日火曜日

How I study during the vacation

I studied how hard to earn money. I have two part time jobs and I worked in Ryokan. I felt so hard and I was so tired. However, the employer in Ryokan works from 6 a.m. from 5 p.m. I worked from 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. I respect them. They work from the morning and finish with us but they don't say any complain. If I must work from 6 a.m. to 5 p.m. I probably give up. Also I study how harder my mother's every day. I always do housework in summer vacation so I can feel how harder is. We must grateful for her and we should help her. 

                                                                                                                                                                                                       [112/327]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿