2014年8月26日火曜日

My vacations plans/preparation

I have been decided what to do in summer vacation for a long time. I want to go to Kagoshima because I want to visit chiran Tokkou heiwa kinenkan. I want to go there first. I also want to go to Saga because I want to go shopping in Tosu outlet and go to yoshinogari iseki. I like watching the historical buildings. I want to eat Sasebo burger in Nagasaki so I also want to go there. I will play with my friends anywhere so I must earn a lot of money. I have not go shopping and play with someone yet so I am looking forward to playing with my friends. 

                                                                                                                                                                                                       [112/112]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿