2014年7月3日木曜日

Rain!!!!!!!!

Today's weather is so bad!! It is rainy!! All of weather in Kyu-syu is rainy. I heard Nagasaki station submerged. I feel it is Rainy Season, in Japanese, it is "Tsuyu". I don't like rainy season because air is so bad and we must have umbrella. However, rainy season's temperature is a little low so I like it a little. 
By the way, Japanese government held the extraordinary cabinet meeting and they decided to permit the exercise of the right of collective self-defense by changing the interpretation of Article 9 of the Constitution. I think what are they doing. I can't help thinking that they want to do war. I can't believe Japanese government. Where is our future? We may die before 30 birthday. If we have children, we may have to send them to war. I think whether it is really good for Japan. 
                                                                                                                   [152/7117]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿