2014年7月9日水曜日

BR01-13: Why the sea is salty

Long ago, the sea wasn't salty like it is today. Once, it tasted sweet. (p,3)

This story is very interesting for me and I like it. The main thing of this story is the millstone. It can make gold and jewels or special spices or whatever the king asked for. This is king's millstone but a thief heard about it and he stolen it from the palace. Since I was a child, I have been thought why the sea is salty. I don't know whether this story is true but I think this story will give for children a lot of dream. If you want to know why the sea is salty because of the millstone, you should read it. 

Dickins, Rosie. (2009). Why the Sea is Salty. London: Usborne. 
                                                                                      
                                                                                      [107/7612]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿