2014年7月9日水曜日

BR01-15: The Leopard and the Sky God

This story is about the Sky God, the leopard, his drum, the python, the elephant and the tortoise. (p,2,3)

First, I thought tortoise is so terrible!! That is leopard's drum nevertheless she held out it to the Sky God with cheated the leopard. This story is similar to Aesop story. I have read that series but I don't know this story. However, I think the tortoise is so smart but I feel it is not good to cheat someone and rob someone's things. This story drown that consists of tortoise's shell in the last part. I feel it is so interesting. If you are interested in it, I recommend you to read it. 

Mackinnon, Mairi. (2007). The Leopard and the Sky God. London: Usborne. 
                                                                        [98/7846]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿