2014年9月26日金曜日

BR01: A Christmas Carol

Scrooge...a grasping, greedy, gruesome old man! He was as hard as stone, and so cold inside his face looked frozen. (p.4)

 This is the story of Scrooge who is a grasping, greedy, gruesome old man. His inside face is frozen and he didn't care for anyone. Even Christmas cheer couldn't thaw his icy heart. However, he met a ghost, Marley, and he said, "You will be haunted by three spirits." He met three spirits and finally he became gentle man because of thiem. I thought that after read this book, my life is only one chance so I shouldn't be wasted it. Also I thought I should be cherish all of my friends. My life may be changed by my friends' words or action, like him. I always think that I want to make a good life. I guess everyone thinking it. I think, if you want to get a good life, you should be cherish good friends.

Dickens, Charles. (2003). A Christmas Carol. London, Usborne.

[140/1062]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿